Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SSFreeroam is back up!?!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Justice, pls

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Loling

Justice, pls Empty
PostSubject: Justice, pls   Justice, pls Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 2:42 pm

Hello, good morning

I wanted to tell you about a player who is using the account of other players, and is also using bugs, this is what we might call "Troll".
Sure to wonder why, and my answer and the answer of many serious:

Use accounts (names) of other players and makes them hated by the people
That bugs use: Immortality, 100 Sawn Off, shoot from walls, etc.

Lots of people hate him, which I can mention are: SwiftDrift, Sebas, half the clan FE (to which it belongs) and many more Hispanic people
His name: | F.E | Jeice

Would ask for justice for not only me but more than 30 people

The English language is not my native language, That would explain the bad grammar clown
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Justice, pls Empty
PostSubject: Justice, pls   Justice, pls Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:07 pm

Welcome Loling! Yes, we r well aware of this actually but although it makes people mad its not something wrong. We cant do anything for people who stole nickname in server unless there is admin in server to change their nick and give em warning.

About the Immortality bug ur saying.. This can be fix with just one kill using knife. Simply perform knife kill from the back and bug is fixed.

Loling wrote:
100 Sawn Off, shoot from walls, etc.
These are not bugs Loling..these  r wat we call skills. It is not against the rule to kill in server especially for Freeroam server like this one. So practice harder and gain more skills in order to protect ur self next time. Gud Luck! ^^

Owh..btw, this post should be in complaint section...not suggestion....please take note k?

Last edited by Sam on Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:10 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Because I can?)
Back to top Go down
Captain46

Captain46

Justice, pls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice, pls   Justice, pls Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 6:29 am

You could've reported him to any admin. about the sawn-off 100 bullets, this is not cheat-hack it's called de-sync bugs. de-sync bug is :
you don't see what people doing, such as : you'll see him shooting with out reloading or throwing grenades with out animations.
and Welcome To the community.
Back to top Go down
http://nR7Clan.com
AmuL

AmuL

Justice, pls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice, pls   Justice, pls Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:15 pm

Everything Sam said is almost correct..better read his reply again

but the immortality thing can be triggered with one more method ...and even after dying with knife it won't fix ...so the only possible fix to this problem is BAN Neutral

other thing is wut u call 100 sawn off thing...is a MTA bug..we can't fix it ..
this shet happens when u keep on holding fire button even when its reloading ...on the guy's screen whom u are shooting seems like u are shooting without reloading but on ur screen it shows as u are reloading
so we gotta wait till next MTA update for it's fix confused 

about jeice..i will try to get some screenshots before ban...coz owner told not to ban anyone :\
better u  get some screenshots too...coz i dont see him from my GMT..as soon i get some proofs...will ban him

and this should be in complaints section ...i moved it but better read before posting >_>
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/amul349
//DMZ//Xaidhan

//DMZ//Xaidhan

Justice, pls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice, pls   Justice, pls Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 11:04 pm

WAIT WUT? Question 
Back to top Go down
AmuL

AmuL

Justice, pls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice, pls   Justice, pls Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 11:31 pm

XAIDHAN SALVATOR wrote:
WAIT WUT? Question 
read those again >_>
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/amul349
Sponsored content

Justice, pls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice, pls   Justice, pls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justice, pls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum