Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SSFreeroam is back up!?!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CLAN SAFETY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
//DMZ//Xaidhan

//DMZ//Xaidhan

CLAN SAFETY Empty
PostSubject: CLAN SAFETY   CLAN SAFETY Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 1:28 am

CLAN SAFETY(I REALLY COULDNT THINK OF A GOOD NAME!)

As u all know there r some players who TROLL by using other player names (for eg: me! i used the name of amul for 2 mins!!!!   Sad  im sorry!!!)   but another thing is that wen clans r recruiting a player for their clan they do a test...if someone fails he/she cant join if he passes he/she can join..but nowadays wen someone fails they randomly put on the tag! (WTF!)   and what happens is the members cant really remove the tag..but u can sometimes forse him/her to remove it by killing him/her till thay give up...but wen the opponent doesnt give up....they cant do anyhthing..and then wen one guy does it other trollers also put on the tag!!!! resulting earthquaks, crying, tearing underwears apart , and most importantly  the clan goes  BOM!!!!! (meaning:the clan is no more) to stop this DO SOMETHING!  Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Last edited by XAIDHAN SALVATOR on Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:30 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i dont know!)
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

CLAN SAFETY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN SAFETY   CLAN SAFETY Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 2:20 pm

I don't think admins should do anything bout this cause they have nothing to do with ones clan. But i can suggest you to reinforce your clan such as making strict rules for members and warnings to other player so they can respect your clan. something like that will be fine i guess. >_>
Back to top Go down

CLAN SAFETY
Page 1 of 1