Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SSFreeroam is back up!?!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Couple Of Suggestions....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain46

Captain46

Couple Of Suggestions.... Empty
PostSubject: Couple Of Suggestions....   Couple Of Suggestions.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:20 pm

Hello every one, today I was thinking about making English Only In main chat, we see a lot if noobs who spam and want help, so here let's make a channel for them for example , I'm from UAE we speak Aribk then use /ar bla bla

Next one is to make a support channel for new playres, we all see noobs asking for help,

Who Can Help?
any player, but with good info and good English, if you don't know the answer don't even brather ur self to answer...

what if a noob spamming /support chat?
any admin will mute him ofc

The Third one is about to make a bases for group, and event's,
and about the play time, we should count the hours of play time, so we know who is good who is bad who is new who is old, and the last one is to make a F1 over view about the server, it will help this server to grow much faster, and enable jetpack ( only admins can use this and enable skin ID 217 beacuse it's the staff skin, and make admins with colored tags ( white color)

thats all hope you like it Wink
Back to top Go down
http://nR7Clan.com
Particle

Particle

PostSubject: A title ofc   Couple Of Suggestions.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:13 pm

Players can't spam as you can see , the play time is ridiculous , and I don't agree to this sorry .__. Players won't need help cause it's a freeroam. No one even asks for help. If SSFreeroam was SSRPG , I would agree to this but this isn't a role-playing game sorry
Back to top Go down
AmuL

AmuL

PostSubject: Re: Couple Of Suggestions....   Couple Of Suggestions.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:55 am

Captain wrote:
Hello every one, today I was thinking about making English Only In main chat, we see a lot if noobs who spam and want help

enable jetpack ( only admins can use this and enable skin ID 217 beacuse it's the staff skin, and make admins with colored tags ( white color)

well i disagree bout first "The english only server thing" ... Neutral ...server should be open for every player of MTA !

and about other jetpack only for admins ....well this will create lot of trouble as far as i know . people cant reach for something EVEN OF LOW HEIGHTS..OR BUILDINGS ...example - to cross the fence around SF AIRPORT ...one have to either use map or have to drive in whole fuckin airport just to get across it Exclamation
(THE MOST IMPORTANT PART - PEOPLE CANT GET OVER A VEHICLE OR PLANE TO STICK ON IT ...WHICH'Z GONNA BE REALLY ANNOYING FOR ALL)..

WELL..ITS GUD U ARE TAKING PART IN GIVING SOME SUGGESTIONS...CONTINUE IT WITH SOME BETTER ONE Razz

---------------------AWESOME SIGNATURE FROM HERE---------------------
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Facebook Youtube 9gag
-----------------------------------TO HERE---------------------------------------

Last edited by AmuL on Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Coz fuck u thats why !)
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/amul349
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Couple Of Suggestions....   Couple Of Suggestions.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Couple Of Suggestions....
Page 1 of 1