Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SSFreeroam is back up!?!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

we need +1 -1 for this Topic

Go down 
+2
AmuL
Captain46
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain46

Captain46

we need +1    -1 for this Topic Empty
PostSubject: we need +1 -1 for this Topic   we need +1    -1 for this Topic Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:05 pm

I DONT' WANT TO START WITH NICE WORDS, BEACUSE OF spammers IN OUR SERVER, FIRST OFF ALL I WANT TO SAY ( SPAMMERS) ARE SPAMMING SO HARD, THE SERVER KEEP CRASHING
We are tired of that Evil or Very Mad
at least make an anit-spam, I mean some one should wait 4 sec to say another thing and disable the /me chat, server is having net work trouble beacuse of spam.

or at least give the admins the power to mute, or make a high admin so he can contorl this shit, OR just pick a good person in server that u know..

If you disagree -1

if you agree +1

Back to top Go down
http://nR7Clan.com
AmuL

AmuL

PostSubject: Re: we need +1 -1 for this Topic   we need +1    -1 for this Topic Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 2:14 am

Captain wrote:

at least make an anit-spam, I mean some one should wait 4 sec to say another thing and disable the /me chat, server is having net work trouble beacuse of spam.

+1 FOR ANTI CHAT SPAMMER SCRIPT...just a little different
as replying after 4 sec. will be EPIC...because it will cause late replies to regular chat...!! Neutral
SOLUTION -
BY MODYFYING SCRIPT AS LIMITING THE LINES OF TEXT TYPED...(including /me commands)
ONE CANT WRITE MORE THAN 3 LINES IN MAIN AS WELL AS NEAR CHAT..IF HE DOES ..gets MUTED FOR 30 SEC..

would be better from my view Smile

Captain wrote:

or at least give the admins the power to mute, or make a high admin so he can contorl this shit, OR just pick a good person in server that u know..
and well about this...ADMINS DO HAVE POWER TO MUTE BAN KICK AND STUFF....JUST No other admins comes online...

HAVEN'T SAW EVEN ONE SINCE 4 MONTHS -.- ....just only me ....tackling glitched noobs with GODMODE ..aww

BTW +1....hope Neo returns soon and starts making server better Rolling Eyes

THIS IS NOT PART OF THIS SUGGESTION BUT GODDAMNIT SOMEONE PLZ KICK THESE GUYZ ...WHO ARE NOOB AT SERVER , JOINS FOR 1 WEEK...AND GETS A [SS] TAG themselves..atleast [SS] should be used by staff members only ...-_______-"
---------------------AWESOME SIGNATURE FROM HERE---------------------
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Facebook Youtube 9gag
-----------------------------------TO HERE---------------------------------------

Last edited by AmuL on Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:22 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Coz fuck u thats why !)
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/amul349
Particle

Particle

PostSubject: +1   we need +1    -1 for this Topic Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:08 am

I don't really know that there are spammers on SS but +1 xD
Back to top Go down
darshan

PostSubject: Re: we need +1 -1 for this Topic   we need +1    -1 for this Topic Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:20 pm

I THINK UR SOME FM RADIOS IS HAVING BUG WHEN PLAY IT MY GAME ALWAYS CRASHED ....... AND EXPLOITATION IS TO HEAVY TOO SUPPORT GAME......
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: we need +1 -1 for this Topic   we need +1    -1 for this Topic Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:07 am

There already is an antispam script on the server, i just updated it today because of your post and make it even more restrictive in terms of time restriction so that you can only spam 3 times per 5 second
Back to top Go down
http://ssfreeroam.co.nr/
Sam

Sam

PostSubject: ...   we need +1    -1 for this Topic Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 5:22 pm

+1 !!! Im totally in!! I think these people should be kick out of the server as warning if they spam more than 5 times in 10 sec.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we need +1 -1 for this Topic   we need +1    -1 for this Topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

we need +1 -1 for this Topic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Suggestions-
Jump to: