Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SSFreeroam is back up!?!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DMZ's Headquarter (Base Map)

Go down 
3 posters

Do you find my map interesting?
Yes.
DMZ's Headquarter (Base Map) I_vote_lcap29%DMZ's Headquarter (Base Map) I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Not sure.
DMZ's Headquarter (Base Map) I_vote_lcap14%DMZ's Headquarter (Base Map) I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
No.
DMZ's Headquarter (Base Map) I_vote_lcap57%DMZ's Headquarter (Base Map) I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Shadow

Shadow

DMZ's Headquarter (Base Map) Empty
PostSubject: DMZ's Headquarter (Base Map)   DMZ's Headquarter (Base Map) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:39 am

Hi. I'm Derrick. geek
I'm new to the community of SSFreeroam(forum) even though I've been playing on the server for about 3+ months now and got to be member of DMZ eventually.

Alright now, so... Last Saturday i was having a conversation with a Admin in-game(Amul) and as i share my opinion, i told him that the current DMZ base is quite crappy and that i'm a skilled mapper(I also said the same to Captain some weeks ago) which he lead me to making an account on here for this suggestion.

It's apparently a map for the epic DMZ organization. Yay! cheers It took me about 4 hours to make and improve but it's STILL WORK IN PROGRESS. So please, send your suggestions for this map so i can feature it.

* The doors and gates still has to scripted.

Here are somewhat screenshots.(More to be released when approved)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks. Wink
Back to top Go down
AmuL

AmuL

PostSubject: Re: DMZ's Headquarter (Base Map)   DMZ's Headquarter (Base Map) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:06 am

well ...the base'z still better than first one posted by captain Razz

BTW i dont know if server..or owner let one clan have its base or want to change current map of dat area...UNLESS ITS BETTER THAN FIRST AREA !!

---------------------AWESOME SIGNATURE FROM HERE---------------------
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Facebook Youtube 9gag
-----------------------------------TO HERE---------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/amul349
Skullz

PostSubject: Re: DMZ's Headquarter (Base Map)   DMZ's Headquarter (Base Map) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:28 pm

I find it very nice, good job Smile

Hope it will be accepted Smile
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: DMZ's Headquarter (Base Map)   DMZ's Headquarter (Base Map) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 3:17 am

Skullz wrote:
I find it very nice, good job Smile

Hope it will be accepted Smile

Thanks. If you have any suggested features, let me know. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DMZ's Headquarter (Base Map)   DMZ's Headquarter (Base Map) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DMZ's Headquarter (Base Map)
Page 1 of 1