Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SSFreeroam is back up!?!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stay in car while teleporting to Akina and Derby

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam

Sam

Stay in car while teleporting to Akina and Derby Empty
PostSubject: Stay in car while teleporting to Akina and Derby   Stay in car while teleporting to Akina and Derby Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 4:10 pm

I often play in a place that is out of map like Derby and Akina and most of the time ill be in my vehicle. My prob is....when i fall from lets say in Akina. We all know that akina is a place for racing,drifting etc. But when i fall away from the track...i can either get out of my vehicle and just use jetpack to get back on road OR i can just type in /akina which bring me bck to the top but i will have to create a new car and redone evrything ive done with my first car. So...i would like to (if somebody can help me Neutral ) stay in my car even when i teleport to akina or derby. Can some1 do something with this???
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stay in car while teleporting to Akina and Derby   Stay in car while teleporting to Akina and Derby Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 5:23 am

[ProGamer]Sam wrote:
I often play in a place that is out of map like Derby and Akina and most of the time ill be in my vehicle. My prob is....when i fall from lets say in Akina. We all know that akina is a place for racing,drifting etc. But when i fall away from the track...i can either get out of my vehicle and just use jetpack to get back on road OR i can just type in /akina which bring me bck to the top but i will have to create a new car and redone evrything ive done with my first car. So...i would like to (if somebody can help me Neutral ) stay in my car even when i teleport to akina or derby. Can some1 do something with this???

Yeah i can make the script keep you in car. Will be implemented soon!
Back to top Go down
http://ssfreeroam.co.nr/
Sam

Sam

PostSubject: ...   Stay in car while teleporting to Akina and Derby Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 3:21 pm

Thanks. i appreciate that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stay in car while teleporting to Akina and Derby   Stay in car while teleporting to Akina and Derby Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stay in car while teleporting to Akina and Derby
Page 1 of 1