HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

New Peak 4/06/2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: New Peak 4/06/2013   Mon May 06, 2013 10:07 pm

Congratulations guys we reached the a new peak of 101 players!!!
cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ssfreeroam.co.nr/
AmuL

PostSubject: Re: New Peak 4/06/2013   Mon May 06, 2013 10:45 pm

HUEHUEHUE...MY WEEKLY SHIP RIDES INCREASES PLAYERS lol!

---------------------AWESOME SIGNATURE FROM HERE---------------------
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Facebook Youtube 9gag
-----------------------------------TO HERE---------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://facebook.com/amul349
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Peak 4/06/2013   Tue May 07, 2013 1:24 am

AmuL wrote:
HUEHUEHUE...MY WEEKLY SHIP RIDES INCREASES PLAYERS lol!

Keep the ship rides sailing cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ssfreeroam.co.nr/
jaky1381

PostSubject: Re: New Peak 4/06/2013   Fri May 31, 2013 4:38 am

Not really the ship rides. Its because I been posting vids on youtube and telling others and telling my friends at school. But whatever you say. Btw when I was admin I moved the ship daily. But Admin has got really different lately and now he has changed and again I should be admin too and not only 1 admin in this server "Amul" Because You are not on ever Admin. and so 1 admin is doing server and everytime im on people is doing things wrong and don't know how to do stuff and I think I would be able to help others and give them rides and help them with the server unlike amul because we have different time zones and he can not do what I can do while he is offline. And I will be on more then him on june 6 2013 because it will be the summer and I can be on for aslong as I would like to be on. So I am requesting you should make me admin NEO because I can help this server out as much as Amul can maybe more (no offense amul). Also I have took time to ask people to come to this game/server for a while and that is why I have been off for a while and I will be off for like 5 10 more days so I can get more people to come to this server and so I can try to get this house my mom and dad has been trying to get that has a pool. I have made a lot of new suggestions for this server and I have made a lot of good friends on this server as I did when I was on this server 7 months ago and I came back like 2 weeks ago and I bet you I still have more hours spent on this game then anyone on this server! So I really hope you let me admin and I really hope you take time to read this message NEO. That will be really great if you can read this message and make a decision on if I should be an admin again as I use to be Before I quit for a long time. I am now on everyday as I was last time. I hope you don't take this the wrong way Amul and I hope you don't go on this message and say I am horny to be an admin because I am not I am just trying to make people realize that I would be a great admin now that we have different time zones and will not be on at the same time to handle the server and I would be great because there is only you being the admin in this server that is always on. Also If I was admin everyone in this server won't have [SS] In there name tags and it would be a nice kind zone for everyone in this server. Thanks From you're boy [SS]Super[Army] Or may know me by [SS]Nike or Jaky1381 as known on this website for the server.

Hope you read and decide and hope things go right. Thanks!

Last edited by AmuL on Fri May 31, 2013 10:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AmuL

PostSubject: Re: New Peak 4/06/2013   Fri May 31, 2013 10:10 am

GAWDDAMNIT THIS GUY IS JUST GETTIN HORNIER DAY BY DAY !! -.-

This messaged was posted on May 6 nike...before u joined SS server ...and posting ur shits after 1 month is LAME >_>
and why dafuq ur every post contains stuff like "i am best admin ...remove AMUL from admin " ...
and DONT lie about ur video too..there isn't any video on Youtube -.-
u said u have made lot of suggestions in server...so if everyone start Copying Random useless suggestions from Community ,we should make them all admin ? scratch
U ARE JUST MAKING FRIENDS IN SERVER JUST TO PROMOTE U AS ADMIN...AND I GOT SCREENSHOTS TOO Razz

AND AS U DON'T SEE ME IN SERVER....SAME I CAN SAY --- U ARE NEVER ONLINE IN SERVER -__-

as far i know rules of being admin in servers are-
1.NEVER ASK FOR ADMIN RIGHTS...OTHER STAFF WILL JUDGE U AND WILL MAKE U IF U DESERVE TO BE ONE
u asked over a million times since 1 month u joined >_>

2. STOP ABUSING OTHER STAFF OF SERVER
u already abused me million times...abused Slim on first day ....got banned from forum chat twice..
and NOW JUST SHOWING OFF GOOD TO OTHERS IN SERVER JUST TO BECOME ADMIN....ITS GETTING ANNOYING Mad

3.HELP THE SERVER
making couple of suggestions with posting random stuff from community each day is helping? o.O
passing handlings to people in server is helping? o.O
teaching other people how to use rhinos in ceasefire is helping? o.O

U VIOLATED ALL RULES..think bout it Razz

AND THIS MIGHT BE 64+ TIME WHEN U SELF-PROMOTED URSELF AS ADMIN AND OVER 100+ TIME U CURSED ME AS ADMIN .... lol!

---------------------AWESOME SIGNATURE FROM HERE---------------------
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Facebook Youtube 9gag
-----------------------------------TO HERE---------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://facebook.com/amul349
Sam

PostSubject: ...   Fri May 31, 2013 3:08 pm

Well jaky, ur essay actually hurts my eyes.

we sure need more than 1 staff, but first we have to wait NEO to come back (maybe in 1 week). and amul is right. u cant keep asking for admin rights evryday.. coz :

slim wrote :

Admin applications are CLOSED until further notice!

Do not post any Admin requests!

u cant really do anything now.. :\

owh and btw

jaky1381 wrote :

Also If I was admin everyone in this server won't have [SS] In there name tags and it would be a nice kind zone for everyone in this server.

u say dat but u still use it even ur not admin yet :\
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Peak 4/06/2013   

Back to top Go down

New Peak 4/06/2013
Page 1 of 1