Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SSFreeroam is back up!?!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SSFreeroam is down

Go down 
+2
Captain46
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

SSFreeroam is down Empty
PostSubject: SSFreeroam is down   SSFreeroam is down Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:30 pm

Hey guys,

You might be wondering what happened to SSFreeroam ?
Well.. It seems that my hosting provider closed its doors.. It literally shut down its services without notice! Mad 

The good news is that i still have a recent backup of SSFreeroam on my PC but unfortunately no server to upload and host it on. The only way to proceed now is to get another Dedicated server account from another company and boy that does really cost a lot Rolling Eyes 

The main reason i've been able to host SSFreeroam till now is because the hosting provider i was using was giving me a special discount (employee discount), since now it went tits up, i got not choice but to pay good money for another provider.

So bottom line is, it will take some time before i can actually pay for the new dedicated server of a new provider as please do bear in mind that SSFreeroam is a free server and does not accept donations and never will. The only way i will be able to host the server now is by monetizing my new Dedicated server by hosting a website in it that will have advertisements in it and will be providing some kind of service.

That being said, i recommend you guys find a new server to play on meanwhile as this is gonna take some time, SSFreeroam is gonna take a nap.

Good day to you all, cya all at a later time!
Back to top Go down
http://ssfreeroam.co.nr/
Captain46

Captain46

SSFreeroam is down Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSFreeroam is down   SSFreeroam is down Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:45 am

Too bad.
Back to top Go down
http://nR7Clan.com
Dj-jom2x

SSFreeroam is down Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSFreeroam is down   SSFreeroam is down Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:11 pm

hmmm Sad
Back to top Go down
AmuL

AmuL

SSFreeroam is down Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSFreeroam is down   SSFreeroam is down Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:24 pm

check date before posting -.-
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/amul349
Dj-jom2x

SSFreeroam is down Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSFreeroam is down   SSFreeroam is down Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:26 pm

why i cant connect ? on ss freeroam on mtasa?
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

SSFreeroam is down Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSFreeroam is down   SSFreeroam is down Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:35 pm

Dj-jom2x wrote:
why i cant connect ? on ss freeroam on mtasa?
>_> .. Since ur new here..nvm.. Look below chatbox. That banner shows if server is online or offline. So now it says offline and the player graph shows that there are no player for past few hours so yea. Server is offline. Thats why u can't Connect
Back to top Go down
//DMZ//Xaidhan

//DMZ//Xaidhan

SSFreeroam is down Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSFreeroam is down   SSFreeroam is down Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:35 am

NVM da date now for dis reply!! SSFreeroam is not visible on MTA SA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SSFreeroam is down Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSFreeroam is down   SSFreeroam is down Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SSFreeroam is down
Page 1 of 1