Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SSFreeroam is back up!?!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Advanced step for the biggest clans in SS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
//DMZ//Xaidhan

//DMZ//Xaidhan

Advanced step for the biggest clans in SS Empty
PostSubject: Advanced step for the biggest clans in SS   Advanced step for the biggest clans in SS Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 1:04 pm

I think the biggest and strongest clans in SS should be able to do the team chat ( y chat) this is just a suggestion, i am not saying that its a must. but it will be cool if that would be possible! The admins can make a group in the admin panel then add those clan members wen the clan leaders ask em to! Razz whos with me?
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

PostSubject: Re: Advanced step for the biggest clans in SS   Advanced step for the biggest clans in SS Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 1:47 pm

I thought this has been done already..... Strongest clan in SSFreeroam already has the ability to chat using (y) or u can say team chat.. Strongest clan right now is that [SS] clan....m i right?
Back to top Go down
//DMZ//Xaidhan

//DMZ//Xaidhan

PostSubject: Re: Advanced step for the biggest clans in SS   Advanced step for the biggest clans in SS Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 11:34 pm

Sam wrote:
I thought this has been done already..... Strongest clan in SSFreeroam already has the ability to chat using (y) or u can say team chat.. Strongest clan right now is that [SS] clan....m i right?
Its obvious that [SS] is the strongest clan is SS and also they can use team chat! :/
U know that i am talking about the other clans! -.-" if u make a group for some clans in the Admin panel thing or something, the tab stats thing will tell us if a specific clan member is online or not! and the "TROLLERS" wont be able to use some clan member nics and shit around! and also if a leader wants to kick a guy he could tell the admin to remove that specific guy from da grup and that way he wouldnt be a real member and will be labled as a fake guy who puts tags randomly! and the other clan members can tak action against him without any mistakes! i hope u understand me  now, as i hav given some reasons!
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

PostSubject: Re: Advanced step for the biggest clans in SS   Advanced step for the biggest clans in SS Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:15 pm

Maybe ..if you wanna do that, admins will have to turn all of the clan members into server staff. JUST MAYBE.
Back to top Go down
//DMZ//Xaidhan

//DMZ//Xaidhan

PostSubject: Re: Advanced step for the biggest clans in SS   Advanced step for the biggest clans in SS Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:23 pm

Sam wrote:
Maybe ..if you wanna do that, admins will have to turn all of the clan members into server staff. JUST MAYBE.
what!?!? i dont think they have to! in other servers they have team chat for clans and that tab clan visibility thing without giving admin rights (Staff).
Back to top Go down
AmuL

AmuL

PostSubject: Re: Advanced step for the biggest clans in SS   Advanced step for the biggest clans in SS Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:28 pm

well you know that DMZ is not the only clan in SS...there are clan with even larger no. of players
if i make group for DMZ there ..everyone'z gonna ask group for their clans ..

how m gonna refuse to everyone >_>
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/amul349
//DMZ//Xaidhan

//DMZ//Xaidhan

PostSubject: Re: Advanced step for the biggest clans in SS   Advanced step for the biggest clans in SS Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:26 am

U should hav read my post clearly! -_-" i didnt say only DMZ! i said only the largest and strongest clans!!!!! for example Spec Brigade, S.A.P.D , SK , E.O.F , etc.... NVM i dont think anyone whould tak me seriously in these types of things.....
Back to top Go down
AmuL

AmuL

PostSubject: Re: Advanced step for the biggest clans in SS   Advanced step for the biggest clans in SS Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:57 am

And how are we gonna decide which is strongest and largest clan ?? -.-
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/amul349
//DMZ//Xaidhan

//DMZ//Xaidhan

PostSubject: Re: Advanced step for the biggest clans in SS   Advanced step for the biggest clans in SS Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 7:57 pm

Simple! Clan wars, wen people come online on SS do something in wich they will get to know thaat if they want the team chat for their clan participate in the clan war and the admins will make a fourum in wich the clan leaders will have to give thei clan's nessesary info in the fourum to participate and wich date they would be able to attend the clan war, then the admins will decide everything and the commetion will tak place and the strongest clans that the admins thing are will get the team chat! and if a clan fails they can participate in another clan war to get team chat after about 3 to 5 months!

IF U DONT LIKE MY CLAN WAR STYLE OF DECIDING IT PLS REPLY YOR WAY, AND MAKE SURE YORS IS BETTER THAN MINE! (Yours Truly Xaidhan)

Last edited by //DMZ//Xaidhan on Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistakes -_-)
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

PostSubject: Re: Advanced step for the biggest clans in SS   Advanced step for the biggest clans in SS Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:16 pm

Wow... Looks like you're very.. serious bout this. Well i dont think team chat for strongest clan. So ill just leave u here >_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advanced step for the biggest clans in SS   Advanced step for the biggest clans in SS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advanced step for the biggest clans in SS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Suggestions-
Jump to: