Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SSFreeroam is back up!?!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scott abusing admin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreamman19

Scott abusing admin Empty
PostSubject: Scott abusing admin   Scott abusing admin Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:57 am

He is muting people,freezing people,slapping people,putting people in cars and blowing it, and doing lots of stuff and i dont think he should be admin and the people arent doing anything to him just hanging out D: please take him out of admin group and hire another admin like Chr!s or scooby please i dont want him to be admin anymore and he is supporting an other group he is admin in and making everyone come to it please do something jam or console D:
Back to top Go down
ScReaM

PostSubject: Re: Scott abusing admin   Scott abusing admin Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:07 am

Dreamman19 wrote:
He is muting people,freezing people,slapping people,putting people in cars and blowing it, and doing lots of stuff and i dont think he should be admin and the people arent doing anything to him just hanging out D: please take him out of admin group and hire another admin like Chr!s or scooby please i dont want him to be admin anymore and he is supporting an other group he is admin in and making everyone come to it please do something jam or console D:
Scot shouldn't be an admin he use powers to bad
Back to top Go down
Christer123

PostSubject: Re: Scott abusing admin   Scott abusing admin Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:18 am

I agree! He should not be an admin he is abusing admin powers and he don't even care and he is advertising freezing people muting people killing people and slapping people i suggest you guys fire him to not be an admin anymore please do so!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scott abusing admin   Scott abusing admin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scott abusing admin
Page 1 of 1