Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SSFreeroam is back up!?!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Disable the Jetpack with weapons

Go down 
+2
Robbster
Particle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Particle

Particle

Disable the Jetpack with weapons Empty
PostSubject: Disable the Jetpack with weapons   Disable the Jetpack with weapons Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Hello,I'm starting to get pissed off with this jetpack with weapons thingy please make something that if you equip a jetpack your weapons will be ceasefired its unfair for some peoples...I have no problem even if you agree or disagree just want to show you guys my suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Robbster

PostSubject: Re: Disable the Jetpack with weapons   Disable the Jetpack with weapons Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:02 pm

Rainage wrote:
Hello,I'm starting to get pissed off with this jetpack with weapons thingy please make something that if you equip a jetpack your weapons will be ceasefired its unfair for some peoples...I have no problem even if you agree or disagree just want to show you guys my suggestion.

good idea
Back to top Go down
Dreamman19

PostSubject: Re: Disable the Jetpack with weapons   Disable the Jetpack with weapons Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:20 pm

BOOOOOOOOOO xD! Thats a fail suggestion rain xD! i love it i love love love the opposite of your comment
Back to top Go down
Particle

Particle

PostSubject: Lets just wait   Disable the Jetpack with weapons Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:32 am

Lets just wait if its granted or denied.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bubbles

Mr. Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Disable the Jetpack with weapons   Disable the Jetpack with weapons Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:49 am

I agree with this suggestion,
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/
Particle

Particle

PostSubject: ^^   Disable the Jetpack with weapons Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:40 pm

2 votes 1 dislike let us see more.
Back to top Go down
DarkNitrous

PostSubject: Re: Disable the Jetpack with weapons   Disable the Jetpack with weapons Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:29 am

I support getting rid of the jetpack with weapons. To many assholes use ggun with it and pull people into the air in their cars and drop them down or drop them in the water, now I understand that you can just keep hitting repair when you fall and/or teleport somewhere else but my point is that you shouldn't have to do that this should be a friendly server not a trolol love you I have ggun, rockets that trace you, and a jetpack. Smile Just saying, I support this completely.
Back to top Go down
Tito1998

Tito1998

PostSubject: Re: Disable the Jetpack with weapons   Disable the Jetpack with weapons Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:48 pm

Good idea guys im agree with it cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disable the Jetpack with weapons   Disable the Jetpack with weapons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disable the Jetpack with weapons
Page 1 of 1