Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SSFreeroam is back up!?!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Save system

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam

Sam

Save system Empty
PostSubject: Save system   Save system Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 4:50 pm

Well..  I'm posting this because I got tired of changing the default skin to the skin that I often wears.  Neutral  Ummm...yeah so I have 2 links here. >> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That 1 even save the previous location of a player before he log out. And this one >> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That one will put some words in the chatbox when a player log in. Thats it. My question is.. Can we have these on server? Looking forward from other player's comment. Tell me what you think about this.
Back to top Go down
Nishu

Nishu

Save system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save system   Save system Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:16 pm

I think this script will be very useful to save the player's previous status and thus should be taken into consideration !!
Back to top Go down
//DMZ//Xaidhan

//DMZ//Xaidhan

Save system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save system   Save system Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 8:05 pm

YEAS FINALLY!! YEAS!!!!
Back to top Go down
AmuL

AmuL

Save system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save system   Save system Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 12:40 am

FYI if u remember before server shutdown last year ..we had this save script too..which neo made from scratch i guess..

it might be still in resources ..just have to start it again
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/amul349
//DMZ//Xaidhan

//DMZ//Xaidhan

Save system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save system   Save system Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:05 pm

AmuL wrote:
FYI if u remember before server shutdown last year ..we had this save script too..which neo made from scratch i guess..

it might be still in resources ..just have to start it again
yea i remember,but i always spwan underwater! :/
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Save system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save system   Save system Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:57 am

Server only have u amul, to help players. But we still need those guys that able to access server's resource. When wil u get promote dude ;p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Save system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save system   Save system Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Save system
Page 1 of 1