Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SSFreeroam is back up!?!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clearing useless stuff in server for new improvements!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam

Sam

Clearing useless stuff in server for new improvements! Empty
PostSubject: Clearing useless stuff in server for new improvements!   Clearing useless stuff in server for new improvements! Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:42 pm

As we all know, our server have a lot of cool stuff and maps. but we do also have some useless stuff in the server which i think we need to CLEAR or DELETE it first before working on an improvement.

At this moment i still dont see much useless stuff, only a few..So :

1. The cars we have in maps.
-> ive seen cars put in different place in server for players to use. I do admit that it is GOOD for new players as they didnt know how to create vehicles yet. So putting cars in Spawn places ARE a good choice. But dont put cars in other places such as the base near SFAP there are a bunch of cars there that i think players will not use. So clear that one.

2. The East Island Map.
-> This map is putted out of the original GTA SA map. And i don see how interesting that place is as there are no player even want to go there. It looks like a haunted place to me! I do go there sometimes to check if there is player who play there but no. Nobody ever want to get there. there is nothing in the East Island. So remove it from the f5 menu please.. Neutral we can change it to derby instead of the LONELY East Island.

Thats it for now i guess. Ill check around the server and see if theres still anything useless in server that we need to clear.After clearing this stuff, i believe making improvements for server will be much EASIER!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

PostSubject: ...   Clearing useless stuff in server for new improvements! Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:18 pm

Another base with the BS logo at the farm also have cars that we dont really need. So please take note bout that too.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clearing useless stuff in server for new improvements!   Clearing useless stuff in server for new improvements! Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:28 pm

The military vehicles are going to stay for now.
Yes, the BS base will be removed, as for the islands, they will stay as there are plans for those islands in a near future.
Back to top Go down
http://ssfreeroam.co.nr/
Sam

Sam

PostSubject: ...   Clearing useless stuff in server for new improvements! Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:51 am

If im not wrong. There is a place in map with the SKULL logo? that one is not going to be remove? cause i don think that place will be useful in future. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clearing useless stuff in server for new improvements!   Clearing useless stuff in server for new improvements! Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 7:58 pm

Yes that will be removed too
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

PostSubject: ...   Clearing useless stuff in server for new improvements! Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

this is the beach house.....and it is useless too. Neutral

and i saw dat the BS base is restored?? i thought that already been removed.. silent
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clearing useless stuff in server for new improvements!   Clearing useless stuff in server for new improvements! Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:00 am

Yes those will be removed when neo comes back.
Back to top Go down
AmuL

AmuL

PostSubject: Re: Clearing useless stuff in server for new improvements!   Clearing useless stuff in server for new improvements! Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:11 am

Everything depends on Neo ...and he won't show up silent

---------------------AWESOME SIGNATURE FROM HERE---------------------
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Facebook Youtube 9gag
-----------------------------------TO HERE---------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/amul349
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clearing useless stuff in server for new improvements!   Clearing useless stuff in server for new improvements! Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:44 am

Yes he said he'll be back in June, that is there's still another last week to go.
Back to top Go down
AmuL

AmuL

PostSubject: Re: Clearing useless stuff in server for new improvements!   Clearing useless stuff in server for new improvements! Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:26 am

great....from 2 weeks now its 3 >_>

Y U NO MAKE SOME SCRIPTS SLIM scratch
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/amul349
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clearing useless stuff in server for new improvements!   Clearing useless stuff in server for new improvements! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clearing useless stuff in server for new improvements!
Page 1 of 1