Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SSFreeroam is back up!?!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lots of good mods we should get for the game it would be awesome another server has it

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreamman19

lots of good mods we should get for the game it would be awesome another server has it Empty
PostSubject: lots of good mods we should get for the game it would be awesome another server has it   lots of good mods we should get for the game it would be awesome another server has it Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:10 am

i think we should get a gas tune so if u got some money cause we can give money and stuff u can buy gas and u could rent cars or buy cars or have a cell phone or both or something
Back to top Go down
Christer123

lots of good mods we should get for the game it would be awesome another server has it Empty
PostSubject: .   lots of good mods we should get for the game it would be awesome another server has it Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:43 am

Good idea, it would be cool paying for the gas and stuff ;D..
And I suggest that you get an iphone to spawn cars etc, and call and go to private chat..

But that's a very good idea super I really think so.
Back to top Go down
Robbster

PostSubject: Re: lots of good mods we should get for the game it would be awesome another server has it   lots of good mods we should get for the game it would be awesome another server has it Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:28 am

Dreamman19 wrote:
i think we should get a gas tune so if u got some money cause we can give money and stuff u can buy gas and u could rent cars or buy cars or have a cell phone or both or something

Thats a complete copy of CIT lol i saw u on that server Wink dont go copying ideas lol

we might add feul if we introduce my new money idea
Back to top Go down
Dreamman19

PostSubject: Re: lots of good mods we should get for the game it would be awesome another server has it   lots of good mods we should get for the game it would be awesome another server has it Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:51 am

No chris suggested the phone and i suggested the gas cause we got money and nothing to use it for
but yes i was on cit
Back to top Go down
Particle

Particle

PostSubject: My idea xD   lots of good mods we should get for the game it would be awesome another server has it Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 2:21 pm

How about we mod the Claude skin of SA to Claude skin of GTA 3?Claude from GTA 3 skin is awesome , yes its in CIT but it would look good too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lots of good mods we should get for the game it would be awesome another server has it   lots of good mods we should get for the game it would be awesome another server has it Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lots of good mods we should get for the game it would be awesome another server has it
Page 1 of 1